sábado, 3 de maio de 2014

About

Hey!

My name is Natan and I am the person behind Lost Song. I was born in São Paulo, Brazil, on the 13th of April of 1993, and I started making music in 2009, at the age of 16. I studied keyboard for one year and a half at a conservatory of music where I currently live, Uberaba, Minas Gerais. Lost Song exists since I decided that I wanted to gather my compositions in albums and, for that, I'd need an artistic name, or a one-man-band.

Besides being a musician, I’m also a writer (if you speak Portuguese, you can buy my books here), a blogger (also written in Portuguese. Click here to access it), and I have three YouTube channels: one where I post other instrumentals and music-related things that I create, another where I sing for fun and a third one where I vlog about silly funny stuff.

Music is my hobby. I’ve already been part of a band for about two years, but couldn’t carry on for many reasons. I teach English for a living and I like it very much. My favorite bands are… well, it depends. My favorites from when I used to love symphonic metal (I still like it) are The Gathering, Theatre of Tragedy, Within Temptation and Mortal Love. Nowadays, I listen to pop/synthpop musicians more than anything else. My favorites are Pet Shop Boys, iamamiwhoami and The Knife. Most of all, I listen to solo singer-songwriters. My favorites: Dido, Delta Goodrem, Bertine Zetlitz, Jonna Lee, Lana Del Rey and Fever Ray. I guess. You can check everything I listen here. You can leave me a message too; it'll be a pleasure to answer it.

And this is me.


That’s it. Nice to meet you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário